Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
What brought you here was a belief that you can serve the world at a higher level and deeply impact the lives of patients as a licensed Pharmacist. We believe that, too. At PBA, we understand and offer more than just a degree to help you soar to new heights in your career. You’re immersed in an environment that reflects your values, amplifies your skills and inspires you to follow your passions to become a brighter you.
If you are looking for a personalized, faith-based, service oriented Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD), Palm Beach Atlantic’s Lloyd L. Gregory School of Pharmacy can prepare you for success in today’s dynamic healthcare environment.
Request More Information
Features of our leading PharmD degree program:
- Personalized attention. Limiting our class size to 75 students each year (the smallest in the state of Florida) we are able to enhance learning and interaction with faculty and other students.
- Affordable. PBA’s degree program is competitively priced, which helps you afford to follow your career dreams.
- Accredited. Our PharmD program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), so you can rest assured that your instruction is meaningful and of the highest quality.
- Rooted in faith. PBA’s PharmD courses are infused with Christian morals and values to provide you with a solid foundation for ethical conduct in as a healthcare provider.
- Career-focused. One-on-one career advising helps you shape your studies to achieve your goals post-graduation.
- Dynamic. Upon completion of the first year of the Pharmacy program students can opt for a double major, adding an MBA to their PharmD prior to launching into the post-graduation employment market.
Find Out How to Apply
View the Doctor of Pharmacy Degree Plan
Pharm D Admission Requirements:
- Successfully complete all pharmacy prerequisites. Full-time Palm Beach Atlantic University students who complete the pre-professional requirements are eligible for the Early Assurance program.
- If you are a transfer student, refer to the Policy on Transfer Students.
- Apply at PharmCAS, (Pharmacy College Application Service). You will be asked to provide a complete listing of all college courses you have taken, a short essay on why you want to become a pharmacist, letters of recommendation and your Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT) scores. PCAT scores must be submitted to PharmCAS directly; use code 104 to submit your scores. You can begin your applications while you collect the needed documents. Complete your PharmCAS application no later than June 3.
Download Application Instructions
Admissions Decision and Notifcation
- Once your application and all your documents have been received, the Admissions Committee will review and invite applicants to campus for interviews. Gregory School of Pharmacy is selective in its admissions; not every applicant is invited for an interview. Enrollment is limited to 75 students each year.
- After campus interviews have been completed, the Admissions Committee will review the applicants to make a decision on their candidacy.
- Applicants will be notified in writing of the admission decision within two weeks of the interview date. To secure a spot in the program, accepted students must submit:
- A non-refundable $750 deposit within two weeks of receiving the admission offer and a final deposit of $250 is due June 1. The deposits are applied to tuition upon enrollment.
The estimated tuition for the Doctor of Pharmacy program is $18,495* per semester. Additional costs include lab fees, a one-time computer fee and the Resources fee of $220/semester.
Palm Beach Atlantic makes every effort to offer financial assistance through a variety of programs (federal and state) to deserving students. Students must apply for financial aid each year by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
For any questions on the financial aid process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Cost based on 2017-2018 fee schedule and is subject to change. Additional fees may apply.
Click here for the faculty directory
**NOTE: Clicking this link will take you to the University's primary website.