Systems Analyst - Information Technology Services
TYPE: Full-time, Exempt
LOCATION: West Palm Beach Campus
SUMMARY: Provide assistance with process and system requirements definition, analytical and/or
programming capabilities, computer application development and/or maintenance, and
support services to meet client IT and business needs.
- Provide service to IT client community, faculty, staff, and students, while protecting
the integrity and confidentiality of all data and information through physical and
- Assist with the design and documentation of system functional requirements in formats
to facilitate the development of deliverables such as Request for Proposals and/or
Information, custom development efforts, project-based planning documents such as
scope documents and client services communication.
- Assist with the design and documentation of system level, IT operations level, and
end user level procedures to support business applications. Assist with ongoing troubleshooting,
support, and maintenance of production applications.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting, support, and maintenance of production applications.
- Provide support as required by ITS Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL Server, C#, ASP, ASP.NET.
- Understand the principles of systems analysis and programming.
- Understand the concepts of a relational database.
- Ability to communicate effectively with end users.
- Experience with client server, web, and web services application development.
- Experience with DBMS, SQL and T-SQLExperience communicating with end users
- Highly motivated to learn process improvement (BPI) to increase product and service
quality to achieve business objectives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: A Bachelor’s degree which includes courses in computer programming, systems analysis,
system development, or systems engineering with a minimum of one (1) year of experience
is required. Candidates without a bachelor’s degree must have at least three (3) years
analysis/programming job experience.