Audience Services Assistant - College of the Arts
TYPE: Part-time, Non-exempt
LOCATION: West Palm Beach Campus
SUMMARY: Oversee Ticket Central operations (box office, email and telephone correspondence),
Arts Notes (audience database), and creation of event programs (in coordination with
ensemble directors). Plays an important role in the day-to-day operations of the College,
providing outstanding and enthusiastic customer service to patrons and members of
the public by exhibiting a positive demeanor, flexibility, attentiveness, and creative
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment while maintaining
a courteous and professional attitude towards others.
- Display initiative, attention to detail, and organization skills to manage multiple
- Excel in teamwork, collaboration, and be effective in written and interpersonal communication
in order to enhance the guests' experience.
- Proficiency in word processing, Excel, and a willingness to become proficient in ticketing
software is expected.
- This is part-time position, generally working 25-30 hours per week from September
to May and requires an ability to work a flexible schedule that includes some evenings
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: A bachelor’s degree is preferred. Prior experience in arts administration and a passion
for the performing and visual arts is preferred.