Assistant/Associate Professor of Information Systems - Rinker School of Business
LOCATION: West Palm Beach Campus
SUMMARY: The Assistant/Associate Professor of Business Information Systems is part of the Accounting,
Finance, Economics and Business Data Analytics Department. Scholarly Academic hires
will be responsible for teaching three (3) courses per semester, while Instructional
Practitioner hires will be responsible for teaching four (4) courses per semester.
- Earned 18 graduate credit hours in information systems or related coursework.
- Applied experience in the areas of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point,
- The ability and interest in teaching on-campus and in asynchronous online formats.
- Evidence of a planned scholarly agenda consistent with expectations of teaching informed
by scholarship-focused program for applicants seeking to be qualified as a scholarly
academic with a terminal degree.
- A Christian commitment and the ability to integrate Christian faith into traditional
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Required to hold a Master’s Degree in Data Science, Business Analytics, Information
Systems or related fields. Ph.D. preferred.