Assistant/Associate Professor of Accounting - Rinker School of Business
LOCATION: West Palm Beach Campus
SUMMARY: The Assistant/Associate Professor of Accounting is a full-time position with a teaching
load of three (3) courses per semester
- Earned 18 graduate credit hours in accounting or a closely related business discipline.
- Authored multiple recent publications in peer-reviewed accounting or business-related
- Interest and ability to teach in Enterprise Research Planning (ERP) a plus.
- The ability and interest in teaching evening, day, online, on-campus, and hybrid modalities
within our undergraduate, Master of Accountancy, and Master of Business Administration
- Evidence of a planned scholarly agenda consistent with expectations of a teaching,
informed by scholarship-focused program.
- A Christian commitment and the ability to integrate Christian faith into traditional
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Required to hold a Ph.D. or equivalent in Data Science, Business Analytics, Information
Technology or related fields. Note ABDs from an AACSB accredited institution may also