Admissions Counselor - Admissions
TYPE: Full-time, Exempt
LOCATION: West Palm Beach Campus
SUMMARY: Serve as the primary contact for prospective students interested in the undergraduate
programs at Palm Beach Atlantic University, with an assigned geographic territory
for travel to recruit prospective students.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with other departments at the University to
ensure a smooth entry process for new students who enroll at PBA, as well as assist
with the development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing and recruitment
plan for undergraduate prospective students and their parents.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills and enjoy working
to achieve goals as part of a team.
- Ability to represent the University and its mission in a professional and relatable
- Comfortable working in a technologically driven environment.
- Ability to travel often, and as needed, possessing a valid driver's license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak one-on-one with administrators, faculty, staff, students, community
members, and education and business leaders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher education institution and two plus years
of related experience in the college/university setting. Master's degree preferred
with emphasis in Business, Communications, Marketing, Management, Leadership, Public
Relations, or a related field.