Seiber Family Endowed Scholarship
- Must be a full-time student at Palm Beach Atlantic University in good standing.
- Enrolled in the Rinker School of Business.
- Selected the Concentration in Franchising (if an undergraduate). If you need to select
the Concentration you can do so now by using this form.
- Earned a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the core values of the University, including community
Seiber Family Endowed Scholarship Awarded to a student who:
- Class standing: Undergraduate-junior, senior, or graduate student.
- Preference given to students who are majoring in business, marketing, or finance.
- Shows an interest in working as a franchise executive or supplier to the franchise
- Completed the course Principles of Franchising.
Deadline to apply:
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION STEPS:
- Meet the scholarship criteria (above).
- Complete the application form below and submit it by 5:00 p.m., Friday, October 30, 2020.
NOTE: Your application must include a brief written essay (no more than 200 words) that
directly address all the criteria for this scholarship. Please be sure to write about
the following criteria:
- Your interest in working as a franchise executive or supplier in the franchise community.
- Your experience as a student in Principles of Franchising.
- Your commitment to the core values of the University
Submit your completed application and essay via this online form no later than 5:00
p.m., Friday, October 30, 2020.
Scholarship notification will be announced via email no later than Friday, November
13, 2020, and awarded at the Titus Center Advisory Board meeting on the PBA campus
on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at approximately 1 p.m. We expect scholarship recipients
to briefly attend this meeting to accept the scholarship.
If you have questions regarding the scholarship process, contact Cheryl Kleen, Titus
Center for Franchising, at Titus_Center@pba.edu or 561-803-2093.